Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Farewell Summer, Hello Fall


School (work) starts today so in my mind it is unofficially the start of fall! 

tatertotsandjello.blogspot.com

I remember growing up I would go school-shopping and purchase new sweaters, jeans, boots/leather shoes and then wear these things the first week. I would be sweating to death by the end of the day. I know technically we have a couple more weeks left of summer and I am hoping to squeeze in a few more beach days on the weekends!





On the adoption front, there is not much to report. Our home study has been approved by our agency. It is being finalized and we should be receiving it this week in the mail. Once we get it, we will immediately apply to immigration and wait for our fingerprinting appointments 3-4 weeks later.

No comments:

Post a Comment