Sunday, September 16, 2012

Election Apparel

Yesterday I was out shopping and I passed a woman wearing a "Healthcare Workers for Obama" t-shirt. In 2008 I wanted to get an Obama t-shirt but I never did. Although Chris and I have the same political views, he thinks it is kind of goofy to wear things like that. I have a sweatshirt that says, "Everyone Loves a Speech-Language Pathologist" and he gets pretty embarrassed when I wear it out in public. Anyway, I was browsing some Obama apparel online this morning and came across these cute outfits. Maybe Lucy and Brody would like to wear these...

http://www.dogguide.net

 
thedogcoatlady on etsy.com

Maybe, instead of a t-shirt, I may just have to splurge on these. After all, I would be providing a child with a pair of shoes at the same time! And if you are a republican, they also have these cute shoes in the red elephant print.

www.toms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment