Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Homestudy in Hand

Yay, We finally received our official, notarized home study! We can now apply to immigration. There is no school this Thursday because of the primary elections, so I will have plenty of time to mail/fedex it. Luckily we get our 1st paycheck of the year on Friday so this will cover the application and fingerprinting fees. It is funny how the money we have needed for this process has appeared exactly when we needed it. For example, this past summer I received an additional salary b/c I  worked the special education summer program. The amount was equal (when rounded to the nearest hundred) to the amount we needed for our first agency and home study fees. 

I can't think of any other way I would rather be spending my money!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Aja and Chris! So happy for both of you- one step closer to baby Hastings :)

    ReplyDelete