Tuesday, November 6, 2012

An oldie but goodie...


I am hoping that tomorrow I will wake up and Obama will once again be our president. My husband said I should keep politics off of the blog, but this is something I feel passionate about. Plus, in true Aja fashion I don't always listen to him. I find others in the world of international adoption frequently blog about their religious beliefs which you will never see me do. So, in the end I guess this balances out my "shout outs" to our Pres! 

Anyway I am on the commuter rail now, on my way to Boston to get those 2 dossier docs sealed by the state. I am hoping that everything with our paperwork is accurate and we will be all set now so our dossier can be sent to ET by the end of the month. Fingers crossed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment